Monday, January 5, 2009

Review Guidelines

I'M INTERESTED IN
For this book review blog, I'm interested in nonfiction books discussing how people used to live in the past and how people now live in other cultures or religions. I especially like books told from the viewpoint of someone who lived it (memoirs, biographies, or books containing quotes from diaries or personal logs). I also review cookbook, health, art, general history, social issue, military, and other non-fiction books here, but please e-mail me (GenreReviewsDTDP (at) gmail (dot) com) before sending them for review so I can tell you if I'm interested.

Please note, I'm under no obligation to review the book even if you send it. I'm also under no obligation to give the book a good review. However, I do review every book that I request.

I post my book reviews here, on Amazon, and on Goodreads. I also Twitter about them as I read them.



I'M NOT INTERESTED IN
This blog is mainly for reviewing non-fiction books, so please go to my Genre Reviews blog if you wish to have your novel reviewed or to my ChristFocus Book Club blog if you want your Christian non-fiction book reviewed.


WHAT HAPPENS TO THE REVIEW COPIES
When I'm done reading a review copy sent to me by a publisher, author, or publicist, I either run a giveaway for it on my blog or donate it to my local jail or a state prison.

No comments: